Sunday 8 July 2012

MONSOON RAINS

  • Today I learned that MONSOON is traditionally defined as a seasonal reversing wind precipitation, but is now used to describe seasonal changes in atmospheric circulation and precipitation associated with the asymmetric heating of land and sea.Usually, the term monsoon is used to refer to the rainy phase of a seasonally-changing pattern, although technically there is also a dry phase.
  • I will apply my learnings about MONSOON in order for me to be aware about the effects of the monsoon rains.
  • Learning about MONSOON is important because I can be knowledgeable, ready and prepared.
  • On a larger scale I will share my learnings to others for them to know what my learnings about Monsoon.
  •  I need to learn more about MONSOON because it is a phenomenon that affects everyone including ME :).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment