Sunday 15 July 2012

My Low Carbon Diet Journal

Week #1
             A week passed by, although it's always raining, I spent my whole week thriftly. And it worth it!I don't have to use our electric fan so often. Our electricity bill decrease.

Week # 2
             A very cold week passed by, and not noticing it is weekend already. I charge my cellphone just once a week and unplug it after.We also made some rules in our house like turning off the appliances when not in use. At list our little routines not just help us not to have any problems on our water bills but also saving energy for our mother earth.

Week # 3
            A week passed by. We thought it would be better use flat iron once a week.We also always used to clean our refrigerator because we found out that when it is not clean within a week, our bill would increase. And also drying the outer part of water containers before placing it in the refrigerator will help us to lessen the consume of electricity.

Week # 4
            A week passed by. i learned that being thrifty in using water can also save energy. So instead of using so many plates in times of our meals, we make that what we just need. Not just in washing dishes but also washing our clothes. Usually, we wash our clothes two times a week. but now we wash our clothes only on weekends. Every little or simple ways can help us t save energy and to lessen our electricity and water bills.

Week # 5
           A week passed by, many things had happened. Honestly, I don't remember much, but all I know is all I did is to save energy.Not noticing doing such thing but I consider myself as an energy saver. From Monday to Thursday I preferred not to use cellphones, gadgets and television. I always used to go sleep and turn off the lights as early as much as possible not just to be scolded by my Grandmother.:)

Week # 6
           A week passed by, persuing my obligations as an energy saver is a hard task guess. Well, it happened to be so boring that sometimesI can't even watch television. But I know that my sacrifices aren't wasted at all. When we are on an outing, and if it is Just right in the corner, we use to walk and not bother to ride and waste our money. We also used to make some changes in our daily routines like instead of cooking just one dish every meal, we cook two dishes or more.

Week # 7
          A week passed by. I learned many things in saving energy. I learned that the appliance that consumes the most of the energy is the electric fan. Using electric fan so often is not a good habit. Not just learning about the appliance but also knowing how to use it is the most important of all. Learning about this matter isn't a waste of time. I can apply my learning in my everyday life:).


Week # 7
         A week passed by, many storms and typhoons had destroyed and flooded some areas in Bulacan and also in different parts of the Philippines. Good for us, we didn't get into this kind of situations. Well, I cleaned up my bag and knew that I had so many trashes. Then, my brother said that he needed trashes such as papers for their project. It helped me a lot in cleaning my things and also save energy. In just little ways, I'd be able to conserve and save our MOTHER EARTH.:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment